Familiarization Period



PRIMARY SCHOOL VISIT. This day is time to explore more of the school.
Even I am a secondary teacher, I accompanied my cooperating teacher
in teaching primary students in the subject Mathematics.

PICTURE OF FUTURE MATHEMATICIANS. I am with my cooperating teacher and my
co-exchange student Indonesia. We assist my CT to teach this little children of Satit VRU.

SECONDARY TEACHER. We went back to the Satit VRU Secondary school for me to observe
this secondary class. I learned that in teaching Mathematics, there's so much technique
that can be used to enhance also their creative thinking skills like in this picture, my CT
gave a task to make a TREE DIAGRAM. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

Farewell Party and Departure

New Morning, New Experiences