Planning and Preparation


LESSON PLANNING. I tried to make a lesson plan and I follow the Thai format.
I found it a little bit hard because I can't find their Thai Curriculum written in English
characters. But some of the parts are similar with Philippine Lesson plan format.

REVISION OF LESSON PLAN. When I consulted my mentor about lesson planning. She told me that my lesson plan is OKAY but she instructed me to put something to make it student-centered lesson plan.
She also suggested that I will follow the Philippine Format instead.

DEMONSTRATION PREPARATION. these are my materials that I am going to use
on the day of my demonstration period. I prepared students materials for the motivational parts
and also the hand-outs of the students.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

Farewell Party and Departure

New Morning, New Experiences