Final Demonstration Teaching

AFTER CLASS. This are my students during my final demo. They are students of
Teacher Ratree, secondary 4/2. They are better students than those who are in other sections
that's why I found it easier given also the fact that most of them are English speakers and others are able to
understand English.

CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT. I set a rule during discussion so that all the students know what to do
and what to say the time I teach them. I believe on the principle of Readiness. Let your students be ready in everything
and they will be ready to learn. They will listen to you and they will participate.

DURING ACTIVITY. This picture show that the students have their activity with me while my mentor and supervisors are
observing me and my students. The students here are participating and seem to have a knowledge about
what is the topic.

TEACHER AS FACILITATOR. As a teacher, let your students to learn by themselves especially in Math Subjects.
Just ask a question to them and let them find the answers by themselves. But when they really don't know the answers,
that is the point where the teacher will assist them and help them get the answer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

Farewell Party and Departure

New Morning, New Experiences